California Estate Planning and Probate Lawyers and Attorneys
California Probate Attorneys and Estate Planning Lawyers

California Probate Attorneys and Lawyers 

Custom Search

Los Angeles Superior Court - Probate Forms and self help information for California probate courts and to administer California probate estates.

California Probate Court Forms Packet - for self help probate, including probate forms for appointment of a California probate referee to administer a probate estate.

California Courts Self-Help Center - online access to information for California citizens to obtain self help through the courts of California, including probate information, conservatorship information, last wills and testaments, probate, trusts and estates information.

California Superior Courts - Locations for all Superior Courts throughout California, with contact information.

Florida legal forms and legal documents - prepared online - affordable prices - click here.


1. What is estate planning?

 2. What is involved in estate planning?

 3. Who needs estate planning?

 4. What is included in my estate?

 5.  What is a last will and testament?

 6. What is a revocable living trust?

 7. What is California probate?

 8. Can I name alternative beneficiaries?

 9. Who should be the executor of my probate estate or trustee of my trust?

 10. How should I provide for my minor children?

 11. When does estate planning involve tax planning?

12. Does the way in which I hold title to assets or real property make a difference?

13. Are there ways of leaving property other than probate?

14. What happens if I become incapacitated and unable to care for myself?

15. Who should help me with my estate planning documents?

16. Should I beware of "promoters" of financial and estate planning services?

17. How much does estate planning cost?

18. How do I find a qualified probate attorney or estate planning lawyer?

1. What is estate planning?

Estate planning is a process. It involves people—your family, other individuals and, in many cases, charitable organizations of your choice. It also involves your assets (your property) and the various forms of ownership and title that those assets may take. And it addresses your future needs in case you ever become incapacitated or unable to care for yourself.

Through estate planning, you can determine:

How and by whom your estate assets will be managed for your benefit during your lifetime if you ever become incapacitated and unable to manage them yourself.

  • When and under what circumstances it makes sense to distribute your assets during your lifetime through gifting.
    • How and to whom your assets will be distributed after your death through the California law of probate administration or trust administration.
    • How and by whom your personal care will be managed and how health care decisions will be made during your lifetime if you become incapacitated and unable to care for yourself.
    Many people mistakenly think that estate planning only involves the writing of a last will and testament by an estate planning lawyer or probate attorney.

    Estate planning, however, can also involve financial planning, tax planning (both income tax and estate taxes), charitable planning, medical and business planning. A last will and testament is part of the planning process, but you will need other estate planning documents as well to fully address your estate planning needs. For comprehensive estate planning the assistance of a qualified California estate planning attorney or lawyer is recommended.

    The purpose of this California estate planning and probate information is to summarize the estate planning process, and illustrate how it can help you meet your goals and objectives. You will discover that estate planning is a dynamic process. Just as people and assets and laws change, it may well be necessary to adjust your estate plan every so often to reflect those changes.
    (Back to the Top)

     2. What is involved in estate planning?

    There are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan. First of all, ask yourself the following questions:

    • What are my assets and what is the approximate value of my assets, including any life insurance I own on my own life, or cash value for life insurance I own on the life of others?
    • Whom do I want to receive those assets after my death—and when should my beneficiaries receive distributions from my probate estate or trust estate?
    • Who should manage my assets if I cannot—either during my lifetime because of incapacity or after my death?
    • Who should be responsible for taking care of my minor children (the guardians of my minor children) if I become unable to care for them myself, either as a result of incapacity or at my death?
    • Who should be my health care surrogate or proxy to make decisions on my behalf concerning my medical care if I am unable to make those decisions myself, and who should have my durable power of attorney to take care of my financial welfare if I become unable to take care of such matters myself?
    • What do I want done with my remains after I die and where would I want them buried, scattered or otherwise laid to rest?
      Once you have some answers to these questions, you are ready to seek the advice and services of a qualified California estate planning attorney or lawyer (see #18). A California estate planning attorney or lawyer can help you create an estate plan, and advise you on such issues as federal estate taxes, California estate taxes, proper title for real estate and other assets under California law, and the management of your estate during any incapacity and at death. (Back to the Top)

       3. Who needs estate planning?

      You do—whether your estate is large or small. Either way, you should designate someone to manage your assets (durable power of attorney, executor, or successor trustee) and make health care and personal care decisions for you (health care surrogate) if you ever become unable to do so for yourself.  If your estate is small, you may simply focus on who will be the beneficiaries of your assets after your death, and who should manage your probate estate, pay your last debts and handle the distribution of your assets to your heirs or other beneficiaries.

      If your estate is large, your California estate planning lawyer or wills and trust lawyer will also discuss various ways of preserving your assets for the beneficiaries of your estate and of reducing or postponing the amount of federal estate taxes and California estate taxes which otherwise might be payable after your death.

      If you fail to plan ahead, a California probate judge will simply appoint someone to handle your California probate estate assets and personal care. And your California probate estate assets will be distributed to your heirs according to a set of rules under California law known as intestate succession.

      Contrary to popular myth, everything does not automatically go to the state of California if you die without a last will and testament. Your relatives, no matter how remote, and, in some cases, the relatives of your spouse will have priority in inheritance of your probate estate ahead of the state of California.

      Still, they may not be your choice of heirs; an estate plan gives you much greater control over who will inherit your assets after your death.  (Back to the Top)

      4. What is included in my estate?  

      All of your assets. This could include assets held in your name alone or jointly with others, assets such as bank accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, and furniture, cars and jewelry.

      Your estate assets may also include life insurance proceeds, retirement accounts and payments that are due to you (such as a tax refund, outstanding loan or inheritance).

      The value of your estate is equal to the “fair market value” of all of your various types of property—after you have deducted your debts (your car loan, for example, and any mortgage on your home.)

      The value of your estate is important in determining whether your estate will be subject to California estate taxes or federal estate taxes after your death (see #11) and whether your beneficiaries could later be subject to capital gains taxes. Ensuring that there will be sufficient resources, including cash liquidity (which can be provided by life insurance in an irrevocable life insurance trust) to pay such taxes is another important part of the estate planning process.  (Back to the Top)

      5. What is a last will and testament?  

      A last will and testament is a traditional legal document which:

      Names individuals (or charitable organizations) who will receive your assets after your death, either by outright gift or in a testamentary trust.

      • Nominates an executor or personal representative who will be appointed and supervised by the California probate court to manage your estate; pay your debts, expenses and taxes; and distribute your estate according to the instructions in your last will and testament.
      • Nominates guardians for your minor children.
      Most assets in your name alone at your death will be subject to your last will and testament and therefore subject to probate. Some exceptions include securities accounts and bank accounts that have designated beneficiaries, life insurance policies, individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and other tax-deferred retirement plans, and some annuities.
      Such assets would pass directly to the beneficiaries and would not be included in or controlled by your last will and testament, and therefore would not be subject to probate (see #13).

      In addition, certain co-owned assets (see #12) would pass directly to the surviving co-owner regardless of any instructions in your last will and testament. And assets that have been transferred to a revocable living trust (see #6) would be distributed through the trust—not your last will and testament.  Those assets likewise will not be subject to probate in the California probate court.

      For some, a California Statutory Will (a fill-in-the-blanks legal will form) may be sufficient. Keep in mind, however, that you must execute your last will and testament in the manner required by California law. Failure to do so could invalidate the entire last will and testament. You should discuss such requirements with a qualified California estate planning lawyer or wills and trusts attorney.  (Back to the Top)
      6. What is a revocable living trust?

      A revocable living trust is a legal document that can, in some cases, partially substitute for a last will and testament. With a revocable living trust (also known as a revocable inter vivos trust or grantor trust), your assets are put into the revocable living trust, administered for your benefit during your lifetime and transferred to your beneficiaries when you die—all without the need for California probate court involvement.

      Most people name themselves as the trustee in charge of managing their revocable living trust’s assets. By naming yourself as trustee, you can remain in control of the assets during your lifetime. In addition, you can revoke or change any terms of the revocable living trust at any time as long as you are still competent. (The terms of the revocable trust become irrevocable when you die.)

      In your revocable living trust agreement, you will also name a successor trustee (a person or institution) who will take over as the trustee and manage the revocable trust’s assets if you should ever become unable to do so. Your successor trustee would also take over the management and distribution of your assets when you die.

      A revocable living trust does not, however, remove all need for a last will and testament under the California law of wills and trusts. Generally, you would still need a will—known as a pour over will—to cover any assets that have not been transferred to the revocable living trust.

      You should consult with a qualified California estate planning lawyer or estates and trusts attorney, to assist you in the preparation of a revocable living trust, your last will and testament and other estate planning documents, including a durable power of attorney, a health care power of attorney and a living will (collectively some times referred to as advance directives). Also, keep in mind that your choice of trustees is extremely important. That trustee’s management of your living trust assets will not be automatically subject to direct probate court supervision.  (Back to the Top)

      7. What is probate in California?  

      Probate in California is a California probate court-supervised process for transferring a deceased person’s assets to the beneficiaries listed in his or her last will and testament. A will and probate go together.  If you rely on a California will to transfer your assets at death, there will be a California probate of the will under the California law of probate.

      When probating a will, typically, the executor named in your last will and testament would start the process after your death by filing a petition in California court of probate and seeking appointment as the executor of the probate estate pursuant to the California probate code. The petition for administration of your California probate estate under the California probate code is similar to a complaint filed in a lawsuit.  Under California law, your executor's duties would include taking charge of your probate assets, paying your debts and, after receiving California probate court approval, distributing the rest of your probate estate to your beneficiaries.

      If you were to die intestate (that is, with no will and testament), a relative or other interested person could start the California probate process.

      There are many California probate court forms that must be filed with the probate courts during the probate of a will.  These probate forms and other probate records in probate contribute to the cost of probate.

      In such an instance, under the California law of probate, the California probate court would appoint an administrator to handle your probate estate in accordance with the California probate code. Personal representative is another term used in probate to describe the administrator or executor appointed to handle a California probate estate. The executor or personal representative must hire a California probate lawyer to represent him or her in the California court of probate to probate your California will.  The California probate court may appoint your spouse for handling your probate estate if the total assets amount to less than $100,000. The California probate process has advantages and disadvantages.

      The California courts of probate court are accustomed to resolving disputes in probate about the distribution of probate assets fairly quickly through the probate process with defined probate rules. In addition, the California probate court reviews the personal representative’s handling of each California probate estate, which can help protect the estate beneficiaries’ interests.

      One disadvantage, however, is that the California law of probate provides that California probates are public probate records. Your estate plan and the value of your assets in probate will become a public record. Also, because California probate lawyer’s fees and executor’s commissions are based on a statutory probate fee schedule, a California probate may cost more than the management and distribution of a comparable estate under a revocable living trust.

      How long does California probate take?  Time can be a factor as well. A California probate proceeding generally takes longer in California probate court than the administration of a revocable living trust. Discuss such advantages and disadvantages with a California estate planning lawyer or wills and trusts attorney before making any decisions about avoiding probate.  (Back to the Top)

       8. Can I name alternative beneficiaries?

      Yes. You should consider alternative beneficiaries in the event that your primary beneficiary does not survive you.

      And if a beneficiary is too young or too disabled to handle an inheritance, you might consider setting up a testamentary trust for his or her benefit under your last will and testament or revocable living trust.

      Once you have decided who should receive your assets, it is very important that you correctly identify those chosen individuals and charitable organizations in your last will and testament or revocable living trust. Proper drafting of such documents by qualified California estate planning lawyers or wills and trusts attorneys is important.

      Many organizations have similar names and, in some families, individuals have similar or even identical names. A California estate planning lawyer can help you clarify and appropriately identify your beneficiaries.  (Back to the Top)

       9. Who should be my executor or trustee?

      That is your decision under California law of wills and trusts. You could name your spouse or domestic partner as your executor or trustee. Or you might choose an adult child, another relative, a family friend, a business associate or a professional fiduciary such as a bank. Your executor or trustee does not need any special training. What is most important is that your chosen executor or trustee is organized, prudent, responsible and honest.

      While the executor of a last will and testament is subject to direct California probate court supervision and the trustee of a revocable living trust is not, they serve almost identical functions. Both are responsible for ensuring that your written instructions are followed.

      One difference is that the trustee of your revocable living trust may assume responsibilities under the revocable trust agreement while you are still living (if you ever become unable or unwilling to continue serving as trustee yourself, as in the event of your incapacity).

      Discuss your choice of an executor or trustee with your California estate planning lawyer or wills and trusts attorney. There are many issues to consider. For example, will the appointment of one of your adult children as the executor or trustee hurt his or her relationship with any other siblings? What conflicts of interest would be created if you name a business associate or partner as your executor or trustee? And will the person named as executor or successor trustee have the time, organizational ability and experience to do the job effectively? (Back to the Top)

       10. How should I provide for my minor children?

      First of all, in your will, you should nominate a guardian to supervise and care for your child (and to manage the child’s assets) until he or she is 18 years old.

      Under California law, a minor child (a child under age 18) would not be legally qualified to care for himself or herself if both parents were to die. Nor is a minor legally qualified to manage his or her own property.

      Your nomination of a guardian could avoid a “tug of war” between well-meaning family members and others.You also might consider transferring assets to a custodian account under the California Uniform Transfers to Minors Act to be held for the child until he or she reaches age 18, 21 or 25.

      Or you might consider setting up a trust to be held, administered and distributed for the child’s benefit until the child is even older. You should consult with your California estate planning lawyer or attorney to determine the most appropriate course of action depending on your specific circumstances. (Back to the Top)

       11. When does estate planning involve tax planning?

      Estate taxes are imposed upon estates that have a net value of $5 million or more starting in 2011. For deaths that occur in 2010, the estate tax will disappear completely.

      For estates that approach or exceed these amounts, significant state and federal estate taxes can be saved by proper estate planning with a qualified California estate planning lawyer or wills and trusts attorney, usually before your death or, for couples, before one of you dies.

      Keep in mind that tax laws often change. And estate planning for tax purposes must take into account not only California and federal estate taxes, but also income, capital gains, gift, property and generation-skipping taxes as well. Qualified legal advice from a California estate planning attorney or wills and trusts lawyer about taxes and current tax law should be obtained from a competent estate planning attorney or lawyer during the estate planning process.

      If you have a taxable estate, you should consider consulting with an experienced California estate planning attorney or wills and trusts lawyer who has knowledge and training to deal with sophisticated state and federal estate tax planning. Many estate planning techniques are particularly useful when planning for taxable estates, including grantor retained annuity trusts GRAT), charitable remainder trusts (CRATs and CRUTs), charitable lead trusts (CLAT), qualified personal residence trusts (QPRTs), intentionally defective grantor trusts (IDGTs), irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILITs), the use of family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and other forms of legal entities.

      If you or your spouse are not U.S. citizens, then it will be important for you to consult with an attorney who is knowledgeable and experienced in working with qualified domestice trusts (QDOT), to avoid subjecting your taxable estate to immediate taxation upon the death of the first spouse to die, if the surviving spouse is the non-citizen spouse. (Back to the Top)

       12. Does the way in which I hold title make a difference?

      Yes. The nature of your assets and how you hold title to those assets is a critical factor in the estate planning process. Before you take title (or change title) to an asset, you should understand the tax and other consequences of any proposed change. Your estate planning lawyer will be able to advise you.
      • Community property and separate property. If you are married or a registered domestic partner, assets earned by either you or your spouse or domestic partner while married or in the partnership and while a resident of California are community property. (Note: Earned income in domestic partnerships, however, may not be treated as community property for federal income tax purposes.)
        As a married individual or registered domestic partner, you may continue to own certain separate property as well—property which you owned prior to the marriage or domestic partnership. A gift or inheritance received during the marriage or partnership would be considered separate property as well.  Separate property can be converted to community property (and vice versa) by a written agreement (it must conform with California law) signed by both spouses.

        However, taking such a step can have significant tax and other consequences. Make sure that you understand such consequences before making any such change.
        • Tenants-in-common. If you own property as tenants in common and one co-tenant (co-owner) dies, that co-tenant’s interest in the property would pass to the beneficiary named in his or her will. This would apply to co-tenants who are married or in a domestic partnership as well as to those who are single.
        • Joint tenancy with right of survivorship. Co-owners (married or not) of a property can also hold title as joint tenants with right of survivorship. If one tenant were to die in such a situation, the property would simply pass to the surviving joint tenant without being affected by the deceased person’s will.
        • Community property with right of survivorship. If you are married or in a registered domestic partnership, you and your spouse or partner could also hold title to property as community property with right of survivorship.
        Then, if your spouse or domestic partner were to die, the property would pass to you without being affected by the deceased person’s last will and testament.

        Married couples and registered domestic partners also have the option of jointly holding title to property as community property. In such a situation, if one spouse or partner were to die, his or her interest would be distributed according to the instructions in his or her last will and testament.  (Back to the Top)

        The Breast Cancer Site

         13. Are there other ways of leaving property?

        Yes. Certain kinds of assets are transferred directly to the named beneficiaries. Such assets include:Life insurance proceeds.
        • Qualified or non-qualified retirement plans, including 401(k) plans and IRAs.
        • Certain “trustee” bank accounts.
        • Transfer on death (or TOD) securities accounts.
        • Pay on death (or POD) assets, a common title on U.S. savings bonds.
        Keep in mind that these beneficiary designations can have significant tax benefits and consequences for your beneficiaries—and must be carefully coordinated with your overall estate plan.

        If you have a large individual retirement account (IRA) or a qualified retirement plan, then it is important for you to discuss with a knowledgeable and experienced California estate planning attorney or wills and trusts lawyer the implications of the beneficiary designations used on those plans and how an individual retirement plan trust can help reduce the impact of federal estate and income taxes on the balance held in the retirement plan.  (Back to the Top)

        14. What happens if I become unable to care for myself? 

        You can help determine what will happen by making your own arrangements in advance. Through proper estate planning, you can choose those who will care for you and your estate if you ever become unable to do so for yourself. Just make sure that your choices are documented in writing.

        If you set up a revocable living trust, for example, the trustee will provide the necessary management of those assets held in the revocable trust. You should also consider setting up a durable power of attorney for property management to handle limited financial transactions and to deal with assets that may not have been transferred to your revocable living trust. By doing this, you designate an agent or attorney-in-fact to make financial decisions and manage your assets on your behalf if you become unable to do so.

        And by setting up an advance health care directive/durable power of attorney for health care, you can also designate an attorney-in-fact to make health care decisions for you if you ever become unable to make such decisions.
        In addition, this legal document can contain your wishes concerning such matters as life-sustaining treatment and other health care issues and instructions concerning organ donation, disposition of remains and your funeral.

        Both of these attorneys-in-fact lose the authority to make decisions on your behalf when you die.

        If you have not made any such arrangements in advance and you become unable to make sound decisions or care for yourself, a California probate court could appoint a court-supervised conservator to manage your affairs and be responsible for your care.

        The California probate court’s supervision of the conservator may provide you with some added safeguards. However, conservatorships can also be more cumbersome, expensive and time-consuming than the appointment of attorneys-in-fact under powers of attorney.

        In any event, even if you appoint attorneys-in-fact who could manage your assets and make future health care decisions for you, you should still document your choice of conservators in case a conservatorship is ever necessary.  (Back to the Top)

         15. Who should help me with my estate planning documents?

        • Can I do it myself? Yes. It is possible for a person to do his or her own estate planning with forms or books obtained at a stationery store or bookstore or from the California State Bar. At the very least, a review of such forms can be helpful in preparing you for estate planning. If you review such materials and have any unanswered questions, however, you should seek professional help from a qualified California estate planning attorney or estates and trusts lawyer.
          • Do I need a professional’s help? It depends. If you do seek advice, keep in mind that wills and trusts are legal documents that should only be prepared by a qualified California estate planning attorney or wills and trusts lawyer. Many other professionals and business representatives, however, may become involved in the estate planning process. For example, certified public accountants, life insurance salespersons, bank trust officers, financial planners, personnel managers and pension consultants often participate in the estate planning process. Within their areas of expertise, these professionals can assist you in planning your estate.
          • If you are interested in charitable planning, it may be advantageous for you to consult with a charitable giving professional, or a California estate planning attorney or lawyer, who is experienced with charitable planning options.
          • If you think you may qualify for Medi-Cal or Medicaid benefits, then you should consult with an experienced California elder law attorney or lawyer.
          • If you or your loved ones have been subjected to any form of elder abuse, or nursing home abuse, then you should consult with a California attorney or lawyer who is experienced in handling elder abuse and nursing home abuse.
          • If you need asset protection planning, then you should consult with a California attorney or lawyer who is experienced in asset protection planning for California residents.
          The California State Bar urges you, however, to seek advice only from professionals who are qualified to give estate planning advice. Many professionals must be licensed by the state of California.

          Ask the professional about his or her qualifications. And ask yourself whether the advisor might have an underlying financial incentive to sell you a particular investment, such as an annuity or life insurance policy. Such a financial incentive could bias that professional’s advice.

          Unfortunately, some sellers of dubious financial products gain the confidence and private financial information of their victims by posing as providers of estate or trust planning services.  (Back to the Top)

           16. Should I beware of "promoters" of financial and estate planning services?

          Yes. There are many who call themselves “trust specialists,” “certified planners” or other titles that suggest the person has received advanced training in estate planning.

          California is experiencing an explosion of promotions by unqualified individuals and entities which only have one real goal—to gain access to your finances in order to sell insurance-based products such as annuities and other commission-based products. To better protect yourself:

          • Consult with a California lawyer, attorney, or other financial advisor who is knowledgeable in estate planning, and who is not trying to sell a product that may be unnecessary—before considering a revocable living trust or any other estate or financial planning document or service.
          • Ask for time to consider and reflect on your decision. Do not allow yourself to be pressured into purchasing an estate or financial planning product.
          • Know your cancellation rights. California law requires that sellers who come to your home to sell goods and services (not including insurance and annuities) that cost more than $25 must give you two copies of a notice of cancellation form to cancel your agreement. You, the buyer, may cancel this transaction up until midnight three business days later. You have 30 days to cancel insurance and annuity transactions.
          • Be wary of organizations or offices that are staffed by non-lawyer personnel and that promote one-size-fits-all living trusts or living trust kits. An estate plan created by someone who is not a qualified lawyer can have enormous and costly consequences for your estate. Do not allow yourself to be pressured into a quick purchase.
          • Be wary of home solicitors who insist on obtaining confidential and detailed information about your assets and finances.
          • Find out if any complaints have been filed against the company by calling local and state consumer protection offices or the Better Business Bureau.
          • Insist on the person’s identification and a description of his or her qualifications, education, training and expertise in estate planning. Also, keep in mind that legal document assistants are not permitted to give legal advice. And paralegals must work under the direct supervision of a lawyer. (As a precaution, ask to speak directly to the supervising attorney in California if you are not given an opportunity to do so.)
          • Always ask for a copy of any document you sign at the time it is signed.
          • Report high-pressure tactics, fraud or misrepresentations to the police or district attorney in California immediately. (Back to the Top)

          The Breast Cancer Site

           17. How much does estate planning cost

          It depends on your individual circumstances and the complexity of documentation and planning required to achieve your goals and objectives.  The costs may vary from estate planning lawyer to lawyer.

          Generally, the costs will include the California estate planning lawyer’s charges for discussing your estate plan with you and for preparing your will, trust agreement, power of attorney or other necessary legal documents.

          Some estate planning lawyers in California charge a flat fee for estate planning services.  Others charge on an hourly basis or use a combination of both types of fees.  (Back to the Top)

           18. How do I find a qualified California estate planning lawyer or attorney?

          If you do not know a California estate planning lawyer or attorney who is qualified to help you with your estate plan, ask someone whose judgment you can trust—a friend or employer, for example.

          Or check the Yellow Pages of your telephone directory for listings under “Attorney Referral Service.”

          Most of these services offer half-hour consultations for a modest legal fee. California estate planning Attorneys who are members of certified lawyer referral services must carry insurance, agree to fee arbitration for fee disputes, meet standards of legal experience and be California State Bar members in good standing.

          If you do decide to hire a California estate planning lawyer or attorney, make sure that you understand what you will be paying for, how much it will cost and when you will be expected to pay your bill.  (Back to the Top)


          Southern California, Northern California, and Central California Probate Lawyer Directory of the cities and counties where you can find California probate, estate planning, wills and trusts, elder law, guardianship, and asset protectioni lawyers and attorneys, who provide legal services in the areas of probate, estate planning, wills & trusts, elder law, guardianships, and asset protection.


          Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Dublin, Emeryville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Newark, Oakland, Piedmont, Pleasanton, San Leandro, Union City probate lawyers 


          No Cities


          Amador, Ione, Jackson, Plymouth, Sutter Creek, probate attorneys


          Biggs, Chico, Gridley, Oroville, Paradise, probate lawyers


          Angels Camp, probate attorneys


          Colusa, Williams probate lawyers

          Contra Costa

          Antioch, Brentwood, Clayton, Concord, Danville, El Cerrito, Hercules, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Oakley, Orinda, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Richmond, San Pablo, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, probate attorneys

          Del Norte

          Crescent City, probate lawyers

          El Dorado

          Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, probate attorneys


          Clovis, Coalinga, Firebaugh, Fowler, Fresno, Huron, Kerman, Kingsburg, Mendota, Orange Cove, Parlier, Reedley, Sanger, San Joaquin, Selma, probate lawyers


          Orland, Willows, probate attorneys


          Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, Trinidad, probate lawyers


          Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, El Centro, Holtville, Imperial, Westmorland probate attorneys


          Bishop probate lawyers


          Arvin, Bakersfield, California City, Delano, Maricopa, Mcfarland, Ridgecrest, Shafter, Taft, Tehachapi, Wasco, probate lawyers


          Avenal, Corcoran, Hanford, Lemoore, probate lawyers


          Clearlake, Lakeport, probate attorneys


          Susanville probate lawyers

          Los Angeles

          Agoura Hills, Alhambra, Arcadia, Artesia, Avalon, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bell, Bellflower, Bell, Gardens, Beverly Hills, Bradbury, Burbank, Calabasas, Carson, Cerritos, Claremont, Commerce, Compton, Covina, Cudahy, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Downey, Duarte, El Monte, El Segundo, Gardena, Glendale, Glendora, Hawaiian Gardens, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Hidden Hills, Huntington Park, Industry, Inglewood, Irwindale, La Canada Flintridge, La Habra Heights, Lakewood, La Mirada, Lancaster, La Puente, La Verne, Lawndale, Lomita, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Maywood, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Palmdale, Palos Verdes Estates, Paramount, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Pomona, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rosemead, San Dimas, San Fernando, San Gabriel, San Marino, Santa Clarita, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Sierra Madre, Signal Hill, South El Monte, South Gate, South Pasadena, Temple City, Torrance, Vernon, Walnut, West Covina, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Whittier probate lawyers


          Chowchilla, Madera probate attorneys


          Belvedere, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Novato, Ross, San Anselmo, San Rafael, Sausalito, Tiburon probate lawyers


          No Cities


          Fort Bragg, Point Arena, Ukiah, Willits probatre lawyers


          Atwater, Dos Palos, Gustine, Livingston, Los Banos, Merced probate attorneys


          Alturas probate lawyers


          Mammoth Lakes probate attorneys


          Carmel-By-The-Sea, Del Rey Oaks, Gonzales, Greenfield, King City, Marina, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Salinas, Sand City, Seaside, Soledad probate lawyers


          American Canyon, Calistoga, Napa, St Helena, Yountville probate attorneys


          Grass Valley, Nevada City, Truckee probate lawyers


          Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, La Habra, Lake Forest, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda estate planning attorneys


          Auburn, Colfax, Lincoln, Loomis, Rocklin, Roseville estate lawyers


          Portola estates and trusts attorneys


          Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar estate planning attorneys


          Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, Isleton, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento estate planning lawyers

          San Benito

          Hollister, San Juan Bautista estates and trusts attorneys

          San Bernardino

          Adelanto, Apple Valley, Barstow, Big Bear Lake, Chino, Chino Hills, Colton, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Loma Linda, Montclair, Needles, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Upland, Victorville, Yucaipa, Yucca Valley, estate planning lawyers

          San Diego

          Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, Imperial Beach, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Diego, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Vista estates and trusts lawyers

          San Francisco

          San Francisco estate planning attorneys

          San Joaquin

          Escalon, Lathrop, Lodi, Manteca, Ripon, Stockton, Tracy estates and trusts attorneys

          San Luis Obispo

          Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, El Paso De Robles, Grover Beach, Morro Bay, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo estate planning lawyers

          San Mateo

          Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Woodside estates and trusts attorneys

          Santa Barbara

          Buellton, Carpinteria, Goleta, Guadalupe, Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Solvang estate lawyers

          Santa Clara

          Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale estate and trusts attorneys

          Santa Cruz

          Capitola, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Watsonville wills and trusts lawyers


          Anderson, Redding, Shasta Lake wills and trusts attorneys


          Loyalton estate planning lawyers


          Dorris, Dunsmuir, Etna, Fort Jones, Montague, Mount Shasta, Tulelake, Weed, Yreka estates and trusts attorneys


          Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville, Vallejo estate lawyers


          Cloverdale, Cotati, Healdsburg, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Sonoma, Windsor estate planning attorneys


          Ceres, Hughson, Modesto, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, Riverbank, Turlock, Waterford estate planning lawyers


          Live Oak, Yuba City probate attorneys


          Corning, Red Bluff, Tehama estates and trusts lawyers


          No Cities


          Dinuba, Exeter, Farmersville, Lindsay, Porterville, Tulare, Visalia, Woodlake estates and trusts attorneys


          Sonora estate planning lawyers


          Camarillo, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, San Buenaventura, Santa Paula, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks estate planning attorneys


          Davis, West Sacramento, Winters, Woodland estates and trusts lawyers


          Marysville, Wheatland attorneys and lawyers


          Website Builder